Lock mounted on CORAIL trains
• External operation by handle (electrical strike) or by bern square.
• Inside operation by handle (mechanical operation)
• In case of anomaly, theWC cut off the electrical system of the strike. The lock can only be operated by bern square. The inside operation remains always possible by handle.
Product description :
• Latch bolt
• Brushed stainless steel
• Electrical strike 24Vcc
• Power consumption : 0.4 A in 24VCC ± 15 %
• Available with fixed handle on the outside : CD2063F
Download :49450DTF.pdf (131.4 KiB)
Download 3D view
Downloading the 3D view requires authentication.
No access yet to download 3D views? Create your account now