Accessibility of toilets in trains
In partnership with SNCF and society Trioplast, Deny Fontaine designed a new lock for lavatory module allowing easy access for all users.
- Mortise mechanical lock and strike
- Reduced size (compatible with most existing facilities)
- Lock for swing door back and forth
- 3 Positions / information:
- Unlocked: free light
- Locked by a user: busy light
- Locked out by an agent: HS light
- Easy grip locking knob
Simple design and robust product that integrates perfectly in the railway environment
Download :PMR-toilette-train-ferroviaire.pdf (587.5 KiB)
Download 3D view
Downloading the 3D view requires authentication.
No access yet to download 3D views? Create your account now